Friday, February 24, 2012

February 13, 2012

Buenas dias Familia!
I am so grateful for the letters that you guys sent this week they were awesome! I really love hearing about each one of you and about how you are doing. I get really excited every week to hear from you. So thank you so much for putting the time in to writing me even though its and every week thing. Transfers are coming in two weeks! sooo quickly does time fly! (yoda) But I really hope to stay here with Elder Berry. We are doing so great together and we are just enjoying every minute of it. We have reached the point where our jokes start to play off of one another and they make it that much funnier! haha Not to be prideful but we are loved by the people here and it just is such a blessing. So as for what seems to be going on with you guys that sounds awesome. Glad to hear that another week full of events has happened and that you guys are never stopping. I really like hearing about your experiences just as much as you like hearing about mine. Thank you mom and dad for being patient and examples to me. I really appreciate it and will always remember it.
As for what we are up to over here there is a lot going on. We had only 19 lessons this week but it’s ok because we had to have some very long lessons in order to prepare our three baptisms that we have planned for the end of this week. We are not going to let that stop us from getting 20 again but I prefer quality over quantity. haha So we are preparing Jose Deleon for baptism and he is super excited to do it! He keeps saying things like "yea I really want this it’s my time." and then Elena and Monica are also super pumped and read the scriptures every night and have awesome questions. They also just gave up tea and coffee because we got them some Gatorade powder. On top of that 3 of the Juarez families showed up to church on Sunday! Weo and Amanda, Raul (gran poopaw) and Ofelia, and Liz and Jose. Oh not to mention we just set another baptismal date with some of the kids who live with Monica for the middle of march, and Gerardo her son just got the priesthood and is going to the temple this Saturday with the young men. And We got some new investigators this week one of which is super positive and she is all ready to change and is coming to church this week! All in all things are just going awesome this week! We are so excited and the lord is blessing us soooo much. I really don’t have any reason to ever feel down. I LOVE being out here and being a part of this. I love seeing people change. I love this gospel and now I have an awesome companion who shares it with others very well with me. We haven’t had anything to crazy happen but I can just see the lords hand in all these things. I love you guys and I am sorry this is short today but we have to do some other things today because we have all our checks this week. I miss you and hope you guys are doing great! You’re the best family in the whole Huffandpuffaltion.
LOVE ELDER OLIVER

No comments:

Post a Comment