Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April 16, 2012


Hola y buenas dias mi familia!
Yes indeed it has been quite the week let me tell ya! haha First week of the transfer already down and now it’s pday again. Wow time is just going too quickly! We are doing great as a companionship. Elder Weddell is awesome and a very fun guy to be around. He actually is a little older than me by 6 weeks and I have served around him before but now we are comps and that is a little different. haha Well as for the pictures situation I am very sorry for the lack of them but do remember that many pictures were not taken because my camera broke so the only way I have them is on my hard drive. Not to mention one of the cards cannot be read by anything-- card readers, cords that connect the camera or really anything. It is just been a pain but I will try to send you it this week. Also as District Leader it really just means that I have to go to some extra training meetings, lead district meeting, be an example, get the numbers at the end of the week, and make the follow ups on the district. And things a like hahaha. Anyways I do have a little bad news. So the other day I was sittin there listening to a talk during our lunch hour when I fade out of consciousness and happen to wake up to broken glasses. Yea I have no idea how it happened and neither did Elder Berry-- not only that but I have no more contacts. SO super glue is what I have been using to survive hahaha. But asides from that everything is really good! P90X is going very well and it is actually giving me a lot more energy to use throughout the day! Haha Thank you so much for sending it out here.

Well as for me and my week a little bit. I have never been so ridiculously strained on time! We had pday then the switches on Tuesday which means waiting for everyone to get everywhere. Then zldlc in Sarasota on Wed, then singing practice in Sarasota on Thursday, and then district meeting on Friday and then service on Sat and Sunday was our first performance in Lakeland so we went out there right after church so we could be there for the last practice and for the performance later that night. Luckily for that one a member drove us and it was the Juarez family so they got to see it and they loved it! So I guess that’s pretty good news. Needless to say we had barely any lessons and now we have been left desolate for miles. Looks like we are pulling out the bikes this week maybe hahaha. Anyways we did get a decent amount of visits for how little time we had to do it but not as much as we wanted. So now we have a ton to do this week. So hopefully it all plays out well and we get to meet our goals and see some people make some changes. I don’t really have much to say this week because not very much happened besides meetings plus we have to deep clean our apartments this week so that’s gonna take some time out of the day off hahaha. Anyways I love you guys very much and I really hope you guys are all doing well and that you have an awesome week and that you make the most of what comes! I love you more than you know!
LOVE ELDER OLIVER

No comments:

Post a Comment