Saturday, March 23, 2013

February 25, 2013

BUENAS DIAS!
Hey I am kinda sorry about this but I don’t have much time because I had to do a bunch of picture stuff and my time is really short! I am trying to get the cards out to you this week but you might be disappointed at how little amount of new ones there are. But anyways as for this week it has been awesome. Just some highlights.
We got the Colon family to come to church, We have 3 people committed for next week, We found a new investigator who asked us when we are coming back, We just got a ton of food and we just got a juice named ELDER JUICE after us. We had a bunch of awesome really good lessons where many a doubt was brought out and tonight we have a family night with 2 investigator families--and 1 other investigator (lady in the picture with the old guy ((that’s Omar our recent convert who is on fire))) We just got a referral from the ward and she is interested, We almost set a baptismal date with a guy named Manny who is awesome. He’s a super tough Puerto Rican but he super respects President Summerhayes so we brought him with us and the lesson went great. President Summerhayes is going to work with us together to get him baptized before we go home. So there is a lot of good things and much more to come. “Elder Juice” is super good for you it’s just blended up fruits and veggies that pretty much have saved people from cancer but at the same time give a man enough "magic" to offend some people close by if you know what I am saying;) hahahahaha Also Mom and Dad I am starting the process of getting signed back up to go to school on permission of President. I hope to be able to do that quickly and get everything I need. Apparently classes are already open for choosing! My comp is looking at going there so.... I really love your letters and I have really been trying to write well but this week you must excuse me. I feel like I just got slapped with a pan and all of a sudden I realized oh yea there is life after the mission and I have to sign up soon or I will have to go through what I went through last time. I am changing to business and that means the whole process of changing a major too. In other words-- I feel a little stressed right now and hope this week allows me to take care of everything and still get all the work done we need to.  Lightning round, We had a beautiful lesson on the spirit and how to recognize it with the Garrido family, We were able to solve a huge problem for the Colon family and they recognized that as God telling them to go to church. So they came. Migdalia didn’t want to have us over but we promised it would make her happy and that she would feel hope if she let us come over so she did and we brought a member that was saying the exact things she needed to hear and now she told us that she wants to go to our church because we make her feel happy and peace. I love the gospel and I testify of the power it has to bring peace and happiness and joy into our lives. The gospel is the good news and it produces better people. I love to share it and I have felt myself let go a little more and trust in the care of my Heavenly Father. He is there. I can feel it every time I kneel down to pray. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU MUCH.
LOVE ELDER OLIVER

No comments:

Post a Comment