Monday, September 17, 2012

September 10, 2012





Hola Familia!
Well this week was again fantastic and awesome! I loved the letters as they all inspired me and helped me feel like working even harder. I just love hearing from you guys and how everything is going. Thank you for always finding time to fill me in. It means a lot. A little business-- Yes I got the package and it was great! We have been demolishing the candy like crazy. I also love the pictures! They are great! You guys are all so gorgeous! Yes marvelous. just marvelous. hahaha 
Yes it has been raining quite a bit but it makes it nice outside until it gets muggy, then it’s rough. But my lounges are pretty used to it and yes everyone sweats especially in the houses that don’t have ac. You just get over it. haha Plus my glasses fog up every time I get out of the car so that is fun too. But yes my contacts are doing well. I fear for my eyes. I think they are getting worse and the contacts can only be worn for short periods of time otherwise my eyes begin to burn up--even the brand new pairs. So I save up and wear the contacts when they are really needed. haha Also I do plan still on checking on byu I want to apply soon so If you guys could get any information you think I will need that would be great. GPA and such. Also pday is used to play and have fun. Sight seeing is what we do on bikes haha as we ride to and from everywhere. But if there is a certain spot we do go out and try to see it. We usually play basketball and volleyball and relax or last week we went bowling and had tons of fun. I took pics so it should be good.
As for me and my comp here in Tampa we are doing great, having fun and just working still. A lot of this week was less actives and such but we did end up finding Samuel finally and were able to talk to him and find out how he is doing. He has been working his tail off and the Lord has blessed him. Not only that but he is constantly sharing his testimony with others. He told us how sad he has been because he has not been coming to church due to lack of car and communication but he has been reading and studying and sharing with everyone what he knows and now he finally has enough to buy a car! How cool is that! Wow the Lord will always provide right? haha We have a Seventy coming to the mission this week so that is exciting but I wanted to tell you guys that here in this ward there is a member who has like many gifts of the spirit. Like every time we go over the weirdest most coolest things happen. She always talks about what we study without knowing and she teaches us many things. But the cool thing was this week she called us and told us that there was a family near by us who was ready to hear the gospel and accept it. I asked her where we could find it but she told me to follow the Spirit. We are going to find them this week. I know it and I am super excited to do it. I just love working. The first day we just got door after door slammed (which has never really happened to me so far) but I thought of Alma and Amulek and just got more excited. We are going to find a family! What does it matter if 100000 slam the door! haha I am just ready to go! SO I hope to report next week that we found them and that I can tell you how cool it was. I love you guys so much! You are the inspiration to my work. I can testify because I know how important it is to me. We are the light in the darkness. I love thinking about that. I hope everything is great this week and that you all have tons of fun! You are the best family!
LOVE, ELDER OLIVER



No comments:

Post a Comment