Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December 24, 2012



Buenas familia!

Just real quick!!! tomorrow at about 3 or 4 our time so 12 or 1 your time we are calling from a members house and I am sorry if it doesn’t work out perfect but it will be great I promise!! Passwords are either Oliver.lanae or lanaeoliver and the two possible passwords are 7children or 9family just try them all hahaha sorry I did it earlier but I don’t have my planner with me right now. Thank you so much for all the letters and pics!! They are awesome. I haven’t gotten the packages but should today hopefully.... hahaha I did get grandmas and Grammys and they were both so wonderful with me I truly appreciated it. So I love you and I can’t wait to see you guys tomorrow but I must warn you this year it is only 1 hour of time so we are going to have to talk very fast like 12 days of Christmas fast. LOS QUIERO MUCHO!!
LOVE, ELDER OLIVER

No comments:

Post a Comment