Tuesday, May 21, 2013

April 29, 2013

FAMILIA MIA,
Well just to break the news nice and quick......... I am now coming home the 29th of May. Nothing big really happened but after talking with President a little --he quoted to me and Elder Vasher the words of the prophet "Missionaries are to go home on time and get on with life." So that is what we are doing. 4 weeks and I will be back! That is quite the time cut eh? hahaha I am super confident in this decision because I feel good about it. It was exciting while we had it going but it must not have been the Lords will because it didn’t work out so hot. Plus we had a missionary return and I just really got the feeling that that’s exactly what we also need to do. SO May 29th and all is well. As for you guys I am soo happy everything worked out so great. Fantastic pictures by the way ;) hahha way to go clay!! CONGRATULATIONS CHELSEY!!! I am super proud of you and so happy that you have been able to graduate from college-- what an accomplishment! I hope it was everything you hoped it would be. Also super glad to hear about all the missionaries going out! It’s going to be sooo cool and exciting. Well I have to let you know that this morning I had another unconscious talking in the which I sat up (we wake up early in order to have an hour work out) and all I say is "para ser sexy verdad?" which basically means "gotta be sexy right?" hahaha yea my companions are having a good time with all the weird things that come out of my mouth. I don’t remember saying it at all. But anyways the octopus was really good. President goes home in July and the new mission president is President Cusick. Also Bishop Catmull is now the first counselor in the stake presidency here and came to our church meetings this week and he still has great Spanish! Pretty weird seeing him around all the time not going to lie. Great guy though-- its just like as if I were home. Also weather is great not too hot yet which is strange, and yes my clothes are goin to make it but I am gonna need just about new everything when I get home. I am pretty much bringing my two suits 2 pants a few white shirts and some ties. Maybe like 3 pairs of garments, pretty much no socks (pretty holey) and a few pairs of shoes. I also don’t know if you think we should get the bike shipped home. Its pretty beat up and Elder Vasher actually took it down to Immokalee because his bike is a road bike and that place is all torn up. Well needless to say he had to replace some parts and such but he says it’s still a great bike. Talk to Scott he might have need of it. and I would totally ship it to him. Also we think the baptisms are going to go through but we will see. We made a lot of progress this week and now the Garridos are back on track. They just needed a little talking to. Manny is doing good and his son is doing great also. We also found this new guy named Joe who is awesome. He already believed in the pre -existence before we even told him about it. He loves when we are over and is already marking his Book of Mormon. He is a big guy and wants to teach us a little bit of fighting that he has learned so we might have a few fun pdays. hahahaha He is super into it! Then the Hernandez family is doing really good also. They now are all at every lesson and they are ready and prepared for when we come over. It’s been pretty cool to see them progress a little. We are just doing awesome and having so much fun! We also found these new Cubans and Maria committed to read the whole Book of Mormon in one week! She committed herself to it! She is just super desirous to know. We will see if she can get it done! Pretty cool right? The Lord is just blessing us so much. I love this work and it has been such a blessing to serve and work in this area! Preaching the gospel has probably been the most satisfying and fulfilling thing I have ever done! I love the scriptures and I really hope that you guys are making time to read them. I hope you all know how much I love you and how excited I am for everything to come. I know its going to be like heaven when I get to hug you all and tell you how much I love you. I hope you know that I know this gospel is true. It is the biggest and most merciful blessing the Lord has ever given us to be able to be members of the true restored church. I know the scriptures are the words of our loving God given to His prophets and that as we study them and act according to them we will find more peace and happiness in this life than ever before. There is a reason that the Mormons are a happy people and that God’s people have always been a delightsome and happy people. The atonement is infinite and will work every time. I love it and I use it every day. I know that Jesus is our Savior and Redeemer and to serve as his disciple has been life changing and shaping. I love my Heavenly Father. He knows me and I have felt His love in so many ways. I hope you also look and seek after His love. It will be the foundation upon which no one will fall. Sorry this letter is so haphazard...
HHHHHHAAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYYY BBBBBBBIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRDDDDDDAAAAAAYYYYYY TTTTTTTOOOOOO YYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU AAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYYYYYY BBBBBBIIIIIIRRRRRRDDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYY TTTTTTTTTOOOOOOO AAAAAYYYYYOOOOOUUUUUU HHHHHAAAAAPPPPYYYYYYY BBBBBBIIIRRRRRDDDAAAAYYYY AAAADDDDEEEAAAARRRRR CCCCHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLSSSSSSEEEEYYYY HHHHHHAAAAAAAPPPPPPYYYYYY BBBBIIIIIRRRRRDDDDDDAAAAYYYYY TTOOO AAAAYYOOOOUUUUUUUU!U!U!U!U!U!U!U!!!!!UUU!!!!!!
I hope you have an awesome and wonderful birthday and know that I love you sooo much.
LOVE ELDER OLIVER
Ps Yes I will skype you next week! hahahaa like two weeks before I go home!


No comments:

Post a Comment